Thursday, April 23, 2009

Acrylic Post-it Holder

Hi friends,
I made this Post-it holder for my grandma. Every time I call or visit her, she's looking for a piece of paper to write things down. So I made this for that purpose & to showcase little
Carlitos, her cockatiel. She adores him. He is a very sweet-natured bird, I must say. He will climb right onto your finger without hissing or trying to bite you.
This is super easy to make- and an inexpensive gift option too. I bought the acrylic frame for $1. There's a tutorial on SCS here, but I decided to be lazy and not do any stamping or coloring. I cut the lace paper to
fit the frame. Cut out a piece to sit along the right edge. I did rub my Stazon Mustard ink along all 4 edges. I printed, cropped, & matted Carlitos' picture. I added a little bit of bling on certain places. It's an under 10 minute project- truly.
Here's a picture of the back.

I can't wait to show you what I making for her birthday! It's totally inspired by Lauren's Timeless Templates. I'm off to a meeting-- gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin