Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Teacher Tuesday

Hi friends,
Today I wanted to share one of my favorite resources- um, people really. His name is Rick Morris and he's a classroom management guru. I've seen him present at several teacher conferences and he's fantastic! He has very practical ideas & strategies. I use several of his ideas with great success. There are several of his techniques I would not be without. Some of them are:
* check off sheets
* class cards
* posters/ hand signals
* unfinished homework stamp
* class numbers (something that I was totally against before him)
Check out his site here, and if you ever have the chance to see him, I would highly recommend him. I also have all of his books which are an absolute treasure.
I'm off to prepare for our first day of testing. Eeeek :{

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin