Friday, May 15, 2009

Blog Idea Book

Hi friends,
Today I have something of mine to share with you. It's my "Blog Book." Basically, this is like a journal where I keep ideas, inspiration,
notes, or any other bit of info that I want to post on my blog. Sometimes I get an idea of something I'd like to post and then when it comes time for me to write my post I ask myself, "What was it I wanted to share?" Maybe it's just me :) I didn't have anything specific to organize my ideas so when I saw this one, I knew it would be perfect. And it is! I created a super simple label for the cover using my Nesties, stamped the letters, and added a few blingstones.

Here's what the inside pages look like:I was super happy when I unwrapped it & found that the inside pages were unlined :) That way, when I create sketches I don't have lines on it (more of my Type A showing). The book is a pefect size at approx. 5x7" with 80 sheets (160 counting both sides.)

Here are the other colors available:
It comes in Tan, wine, purple, & green. As you can see the cover has this beautiful croco emboss finish. Luuuv, the croco style! Faux, of course :) Ok, so where did I get it & how much did it cost??? Well, I bought them at Target in the Dollar bins. I decided that one is going to be just for sketches. I haven't decided what the other two will be for. I know I will put them to good use...eventually! I'm off to revisit "Lost." I was so tired I was tuning out & it was actually a good episode- from the little I remember! Thank goodness for the DVR!

Thanks for peekin' in today. Gotta go!


Today's Project Uses:
K&Company adhesive gems
Nestabilities Labels 4
SU! Contempo Alphabet

Croco Notebook: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin