Saturday, May 16, 2009

Punch Book

-Sorry for the glare & blur :(

(click to enlarge)
Hi friends,
Here is my punch book. As you can see, I luuuuv punches! They are so quick & easy to work with. They are a lot easier than having to pull out my Cricut or Sizzix. This is how I organize my punches.

My punches are grouped mostly by similar shapes rather than by brand. I label the size & if it's an SU! punch. I just use my scraps to punch them out. Whenever I buy a new punch I punch one out & add it to my book. My main reasons for even creating this book were so 1) I knew what I had & not buy the same punch twice -did that before, grrr! 2) I could see at a glance what punches I could use for my project without pulling them all out. 3) I could easily take it with me to the store when looking to buy other punches. When I started this book, I wasn't really thinking about how to organize it, rather just getting them in one place. Now, I'm feeling the need to revamp & reorganize them! (I feel a summer project coming on :)

My border punches are organized by brand as you can see below with my Martha Stewart punches.

These are not all the punches I own- I just didn't want to scare you :{ But I think you get the idea, right?

As with my SU! Stamp book (you can see that here), this is made with a report cover with sheet protectors. Simple & inexpensive. I hope I have helped you to think about another way to get your tools organized. Thanks for peekin' in today! I'm off to play with some new goodies that have arrived- gotta go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin