Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stationery Gift Set #2

Hi friends,
Today I have the second box I made. This one went to my good friend, Tawna. She loves daisies so I used this paper. They're not really daisies, but I made it work. See the yellow centers? I punched those out
of yellow glitter paper & that made these daisies come to life. *yes, it did take a while to glue each individual dot to each center! But it was a detail that made all the difference in making those daisies pop :)

Now here's the inside of the box:
I did the same thing with the panels inside. I know the red doesn't exactly match but I wanted to use this stamp set and this color. I figured once she used the contents, she could reuse the box for other things. Again I created a Sticky Note pad, pocket for stamps, & pen holder.

Now for the cards:

I kept the same design as the other box, but of course changed the stamp set & color scheme. I really like the look of black, red, and white. There's something so classic about it.

Well, I hope you like these stationery boxes & you give it a try. Thanks for peekin' in today! I'm off to find my stretchy pants. Tomorrow is our teacher luncheon (for teacher appreciation day) at my school & I've got to wear the right clothes for pigging out! -gotta go!

Today's Project Uses:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Say it with Scallops, Heard from the Heart, Stem Sayings, True Friends, Blooming with Happiness (all SU!)
Paper: black & white scrapbook basics: Making Memories, yellow glitter paper: DCWV,
Riding Hood Red, Old Olive (SU!), White (GP), Black
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive (SU!)
Asstd. Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin