Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stationery Gift Set


Hi friends,
Today I have this stationery set to share with you. I made it for my good friend, Shirley. I
luuuuuuv everything about this paper! It is a previous SU! designer paper called Recollections. This set has 3 compartments: 1 for (3) tags, 1 for (4) 3x3 cards with envelopes, and 1 for (4) A2 cards & envelopes. It also has a pocket for stamps, a Sticky Note pad, & a place for a pen.

Here's a picture of the cards inside:


The bad news is that the ink colors, cardstock, stamp, and designer paper I used is no longer available :( But you can recreate this with the pretty things you have on hand. Tomorrow I'll show you another set with a totally different look. Dannie has a great video tutorial to put the box together. I hope you give it a try! Thanks for peekin' in today. I'm off to get ready for Math class- gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin