Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tea for Grandma Card

Hi friends,
Here's the card I made for my grandma tha
t goes with the teapot box I shared with you yesterday.


(It's not the best picture) As you can see, I used a bit of the leftover paper from the box. (See, don't throw scraps away!) The leaves on the teapot match the ones on the paper beautifully. I colored them in using my blender pen & Kiwi Kiss (SU!) I punched circles around the oval punch and then weaved the ribbon around finishing it off with a little bow at the end. (And yes, that was a scrap piece of ribbon!) It was just the right length. I love it when that happens :)

Here's a little closer look:
Notice the little flowers? Well, those were the remnants of when I punched the border. I colored them with my Copic marker, added a white dot in the middle with my Signo pen, and added them to my image. Again, they matched the flowers on the paper. I stamped & cut out the teapot & raised it on foam tape. I punched the scalloped border & added Dew Drops,

Thanks for peeking in today. Tomorrow is our last day of testing- Yippeee!!! Now, I can get back to teaching- gotta go!


Today's Card uses
(all of yesterday's supplies)
plus:
Fiskars scalloped flower border punch
Dew Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin