Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Dad's Day!

Hi friends,
Today I thought I'd share the Father's Day card I made for my hubby. I actually made it for him last year, but ended up giving him a different one. It was soooo much work to create, but he's sooooo worth it! Saturday was my birthday & I had a blast! He bought me the last 2 sets of Copic markers! Now I have all 4 sets!!! He's the bestest confused smileys!

Friday & Saturday I was at CKC Pasadena, but I'll share more about that tomorrow because I haven't uploaded my pictures.

Back to the card... I used the Dad's Day Stamp set from SU! I used the large stamp to create the shirt pattern using the stamp-a-majig. The sleeves fold back to place in the envelope. The "buttons" were circles punched out & I added holes with my white gel pen. The belt is a piece of ribbon. I'm having the boys work on a frame which I'll share later this week.

Thanks so much for peeking in today! I'm off to find a place for my new goodies- gotta go!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Dad's Day
Paper: Not Quite Navy-SU!, White
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Tools: Stamp-a-majig
Other: slider, ribbon, brown marker, circle punch, white gel

1 comment:

  1. what a cool card!! You have so many great ideas on your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin