Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Road Trip Gifts


Hi friends,
Today I'm sharing the "suit
cases" I made for my friend's girls. They're going on a road trip soon so I thought I'd help them with some of their packing free image hosting .

Here's a look from the top to see the magnetic closure:


Here's the back with a pocket for the goods. I had initially wrapped the chocolate bar with this paper to coordinate, but I saw that it could hold two unwrapped. I think they'd rather have the chocolate than the wrapper- I know I would! Tee Hee!
Now here's what's on the inside:
a card game and a custom ipod case.


Custom ipod case, you say? Why yes! Here's the "before." I bought these cases after Easter on clearance for 33 cents.and turned it into this.
It holds an itunes gift card. So she can get some new tunes for the ride.


With a scrap piece, I made this simple, little card.

And guess what. I still have 1/3 sheet of paper left over! Yaaay scraps!
I used Becky's Tote-ally Awesome Tote tutorial (and it is totally awesome!) with some modifications. I luuuuv her tutorials so please check out her blog and prepare to be amazed at her creations. She is without a doubt one of my fav's!

Thanks for peeking at my project today. Tomorrow I'll show you the other one I made. I'm off to work on some unfinished projects from CKC Pasadena- gotta go!



Today's Project was brought to you by:
Paper: Bridgeport- SEI, Kiwi Kiss-SU, White, Metallic Silver- DCVW, Acetate
Tools: Magnetic Snaps- BasicGrey, Cricut Cartidge Home Accents (butterfly), Crop-a-dile, Martha Stewart Punches
Other: Ribbon-Michaels, Brad- K&Co, Flowers- Making Memories, Gift Card Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin