Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello Kitty meets ATG

Hi friends,
I wanted to share what I did to my ATG gun! I luuuuuuv my ATG gun (you'd have to pry it from my cold, dead hand) and nothing else I've tried even comes close-- especially in cost of adhesive. Well, let's get on with the deets, right?

Before:




After: click on any pic for a closer look
I don't know why I didn't do this before! I luuuv the way it came out! And best of all, this took me like 5 minutes to do since it's all done with stickers! These are clear, vinyl stickers so they adhere beautifully and they're glittered!!! The "Hello Kitty" at the top is done in red rhinestones, but I may change that if they fall off & become too high maintenance.

Thanks for peeking & letting me share my my vamped up tool!
Oh, & "ways to use packaging" ideas & projects will continue next!--- Gotta Go!

2 comments:

  1. You are 2 cute... Do you have the Hello Kitty Sewing machine... It's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've prettied up the ATG gun with Hello Kitty :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex from England x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin