Monday, July 6, 2009

Hubby's Birthday Card

Hi friends,
This is the card I made for my Hubby'
s birthday. I saw this sticker a long time ago & bought it for him. He loves these two old guys from the Muppets. Every time they came on the show, he would just crack up! Anyhoo, it was hard to create something since the sticker took up most of the space on the card! But I chose to simply add the theater curtains over the balcony seats. But inside, I added this little "You're so old" jokebook with some jokes I imagine these two guys would crack. You can see how little it is with my thumb holding it open. (that's just my pink glitter nail polish)

Here's a few:
NOTE: This is all in good fun, it's not meant to offend anyone.

- You're so old, your Social Security Number is 4!
-You're so old, your knees buckle and your belt won't!
- You're so old, the only names in your little black book end in M.D.!
and there were a few more.

I like teasing my hubby about getting older- (even though he's not that old- he's in his 30's), but what's important is that he's older than I am!

We went to see the movie "Up" in 3D- which was so fun to see it in! That movie was soooooooooooo good!!! If you have not seen it, you are so seriously missing out! All I know is at Oscar time, this movie better be nominated! It's on my list of the top movies.

Thanks for peeking at my card today. I'm off to an optometrist appointment- Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin