Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Onesie Bouquet


Hi friends,
This is a onesie bouquet for a friend's shower. Since she doesn't (want to) know if she's having a boy or girl, I used light green. The paint can is decorated with patterned paper, baby specialty paper (laser cut), and
foil stickers. I scattered little flowers throughout & cut out little leaves from the scrap piece I used for the paint can. I didn't add any glitter to these so she could use the onesies when the baby arrives. It's simply created by rolling up the onesies & folding them in half to create 2 "buds." I first saw this idea on Lauren's blog a long time ago. I make these for every baby shower because they are super cute & easy to do. Just in case, this is what onesies are:Thanks so much for peeking at my little project today. I have a couple of friends with new babies so I've got baby projects to work on---Gotta go!

6 comments:

  1. Kathi, this is a wonderful shower gift! I might need to borrow this idea for a friend's shower!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli this is way tooo cute!!! Love this idea and its perfect hun!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute gift idea! I hope I can remember this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cute! what a darling idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karli, this is precious and I'm sure it's a very welcome gift! You can never have enough of these! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin