Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ways to use it #4: Clear Card Base

Hi friends,
Today I have yet another way to use your clear packaging to share with you.
Ways to Use it #4: Clear Card Base

For today's project you can use the Sizzix Bigz XL die packaging. You can get 2 card bases out of it (1 from each panel). I cut mine down to create a standard card size 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4". You'll have extra acetate left over to make other goodies-- like what I'll show you tomorrow (wink, wink!) So let me quit my yapping & show you my cards:

First card is simple & monochromatic.

I stamped the acetate with Olive green Staz-on, added a green panel to the underside, & sprinkled these little flower blingies.

There's a layer of glitter paper on the card base but it's hard to see. Here's a closer look:


sorry for the blurry pic.

Here's another take, but this one was stamped.

It's super hard to photograph clear cards, but I hope you see the possibilities.

Thanks so much for peeking today! I'm off to munch on some chocolate chip pumpkin cookies
- yuuum!-- gotta go!


The 411
Stamps: Inspired by Nature-SU!, With Sympathy - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Staz-on Olive Green, Cameo Coral, Barely Banana -SU!
ribbon, green, white CS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin