Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Personalized Plates

Hi friends,
For today's card, I was very much inspired by a truck I saw on the road. It had a bumper sticker that read "Yes, this is my truck. No, I won't help you move!" Hee! Hee! I'm sure truck owners probably get asked to help move things---> a lot. If I had a truck, I think my plates would read:

I used the CB embossing folder to create the bumper. It looks way cool IRL. I added those brad screws for added detail. It's just a fun little card. Here's another peek:
YMH Store has some of the new Cuttlebug folders in stock, so take a peek & check out all the new goodies that have just been added.

Thanks so much for peekin' today. I'm off to get some last minute school supplies for my boys---Gotta Go!


The 411
Stamps: License Plate- Autumn Leaves
Ink: Onyx Black- Versafine, Night of Navy, So Saffron-SU!, Smokey Shadow- PTI
Paper: Night of Navy- SU!, Silver CS- Wausau Metallics, White CS
Tools: CB Embossing Folder (Diamond Plate), Screw brads

3 comments:

  1. Karli, you just never cease to amaze me! This is just too cool! Great job! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, that embossing folder makes the perfect texture with you license plate card. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin