Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Too- OCC Inspiration Challenge

Hi friends,
Today I'm sharing the other 2 thank you cards I made for the 3rd grade teachers. On the 1st card, the pumpkin was inspired by this week's OCC Inspiration Challenge here:


Here's my card:

The pumpkin was created with oval punches- inked & layered. I added a little ribbon scrap for the stem.


Here's the inside:



Here's the 2nd one:  

and the inside:


This pumpkin ribbon was in the Halloween ribbon section at Mike's---> uh huh, on clearance :) Again, both cards were made with the fall fabulous K&Co Tim Coffey Fall Collection papers & the stamp set is Three Little Words (SU!)

Thanks for peeking today! I'm off to catch up on some laundry- boooo :(
Gotta Go!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, the insides are as pretty as the outside! Great take on the inspiration piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla,
    your cards turned out really beautiful.
    I love the pumpkin ribbon.

    Oh, if you have a minute stop by at my blog. I've got something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! I love the details inside and out!

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin