Thursday, December 24, 2009

MOJO 118 for Dad

Hey friends,
Tomorrow is Christmas Day, and guess what??? I did all my shopping in one day :) It was easy knowing everyone's getting clothes so I only had to go to 2 stores and I found everything I needed & on sale! And... it wasn't even crowded! SCORE!!! I didn't mean to wait so long, but with the death of Fluff, I just didn't feel much like going out. Anyhoo, here's this week's MOJO Monday Sketch:

Here's my card:

This card is going to my dad so I kept it pretty simple & I used up my scraps :) I don't know how I feel about the punched border strip??? Hmmm, I think I need to put something else there.
Here's a peek of the inside:

Keepin' it Simple. I've got only 1 Christmas card left to share---> (insert tears here). I love making Christmas cards. I think I could make them all year, but new stamps and DP are on the horizon and I must heed the call :)

Thank you for peeking at my card today! My boys are on their way home from the Bay Area (where they've been all week) so I need to pick up & tidy up the place.
Gotta Go!




The 411
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Many Merry Messages -SU!
Ink: Almost Artichoke, Close to Cocoa- SU!, Chestnut
Paper: Almost Artichoke, Sage Shadow -SU!, Jolly By Golly- Cosmo Cricket, Bazzil (red & beige)
Tools:  Punches (floral vine, arch lattice, snowflake)- MS, circle punches
Other: twine, Adhesive Gem- K&Co

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful, delicate card. I'm a grade 2 teacher. dont' you just love having the holidays off? Please check out my blog for blog candy and information about a new challenge blog starting Jan 6th. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are one amazing woman to be able to do all your shopping in one day- and Christmas Eve at that!

    This is a beautiful card!! LOVE how you did the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin