Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SFYTT

Howdy friends,
Today I have a card I created with Jen's Sketch For You to Try (SFYTT). Yuppers, it's another Christmas Card. Sorry if you're sick of seeing Christmas cards (and it's only December 1st!) but I have to get going on them. So while participating in Sketch challenges (which I luuuuuv), I thought I'd create my Christmas cards at the same time. You know, kill two... roaches with one stone. (I don't like the idea of killing birds :) Roaches.. don't really mind! (Gross!) Anyhoo, here's the sketch:


And here's my card:

(It looks crooked, but it isn't IRL. It's my horrific photog skills) I used the SU! EF Petals-a-Plenty (OMGosh! Why did I not get this folder sooner? It is FABULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!) I dotted the insides with my gold gel pen for added detail. I used a Petaloo flower & added a gold button with a twine bow. And yes, I used scrap papers from another project :)

Here's a peek at the inside:


Thanks so much for peekin' at my card today. I love Christmas time :) so I hope you don't mind seeing more Christmas goodies. 5 parents down, 15 more to go for Parent-Teacher Conference week.
Gotta Go!

4 comments:

  1. I love teh colors, the texture and the sketch.... very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love that embossing folder, I'm going to have to get me one (are they still available?)
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. That folder is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin