Monday, February 15, 2010

The Wolfman & my Hubby

Hi friends,
I thought I would share what I gave my hubby for V-day. On Friday, I went with some friends to watch the movie I was waiting for: The Wolfman- very disappointing :( soooo not scary :( Rated R? for whaaaat??? Sorry, I'm rambling. Ok, so my hubby had a hissy fit because I didn't ask him to go. Anyhoo, to make it all better, I thought I'd make a "movie night" just for the 2 of us. Here's what I did:
I put a little kit together. I grabbed a popcorn bucket, 2 classic "old school" coke bottles, some theater candy, and "The Wolfman" DVD, the original--->still the best one :)
(and those chocolate covered almonds, but oopsie, they didn't quite make it :)
I wrapped the bucket in some Valentine's paper:
 I cut out "Valentine" with my Love Struck Cricut Cart & stuffed it with all our goodies for our movie night.

Then I wrapped it in cellophane & tied a bow.
I also gave him a V-day card & mailbox. We had a great movie night & all's well that ends well :) He took me to dinner at Woodranch (mmmm, love their tri-tip salad!) Hope you had a great V-day & long weekend :)
Gotta Go!

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet gift Karli, you crack me up about the almonds. Where in the world did you find "old school" coke bottles. I remember a machine at this little market that closed when I was a kid that sold those little bottles like that.....ahh the good old days LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift idea! My hubby would have loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift! Too funny about the almonds, I would have eaten them, too! Glad you had a fun movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so neat, I love it!!! TFS!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin