Sunday, April 18, 2010

Poppy Power- MOJO134

Hello friends,
I have this card to share with you for this week's Monday Mojo Sketch Challenge.
Here's the sketch:
 Here's my card:

Here's a peek of the glossy sheen on the poppies:

I departed a little from the sketch, but since I usually stick to it, I think I'll be forgiven by the Mojo Makers this week :) I was obsessed with this paper line (what a shocker, right???) so when it was being clearanced out, I hoarded! (yet another shocker ;) It's a very bold color palette- not for the shabby chic-er- but I love it! Now to finish up the innies & away it will go to my good friend.
Thanks for peeking!




The 411
Paper: Pretty Poppies- Autumn Leaves, Pure Poppy CS- PTI, White CS, Black CS
Stamp: True Friendship- Teresa Collins
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, black chalk ink
Tools: Double Crochet Lace border punch- EK Success
Other: Pure Poppy button- PTI, ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the bright bold colors. Those poppies really "pop" (sorry, I so couldn't help myself)
    hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous- love the flowers-beautiful colors in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love those flowers and I really like how the sentiment hangs slightly over the edge of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crazy for this one! just pops right off the page...love the boldness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and I can see why you love the paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin