Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Rock!

Hello friends,
Today I have one of the easiest cards I think I've ever made!
Here it is:
Since the Patterned paper is already embellished I didn't have to do much. All I did was use Stretch Magic jewelry cord for the guitar strings (& yes, I did play with them :), stamp the sentiment, mat it, & add brads in the corners. So easy!

This is for my chemo card angel buddy. I'm sharing his cards because many people have a difficult time with masculine cards (including myself!) So hopefully one of his cards will give you ideas when needing to make boy/masculine cards.

I'm soooo busy this week with school stuff- we're doing State testing :(
Thanks so much for peeking!
Gotta Go!




The 411:
Stamps: Rockstar- Inkadinkado
Paper: The Rockstar Matstack- DCWV, Choc chip CS, Very Vanilla CS- SU!
Ink: Chestnut Roan- Colorbox, Choc chip- SU!
Accessories: Brads, Stretch Magic bead & jewelry cord

7 comments:

  1. Great card, Karli! Good luck with testing this week! Take some time for you! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing and what a clever idea for the strings. great use of that paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karli,

    this card is really awesome. And great job with the strings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea! love the idea with the strings..how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way Kwel card! Love the colors!

    I have blog candy; http://www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I have a brother that plays Bass Guitar- I know he would love this- great idea and I love your idea with the strings! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin