Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You look Mahvelous! Mojo 138

Hi there friends!
One of my buds has worked hard to lose weight & is close to her weight goal. So to show her how proud we are of her, I thought I'd make a little card to acknowledge her hard work.
Here it is:
I've been on this cream & black kick lately :) I used the measuring tape ribbon to embellish & to connect to the losing weight theme. I cut out the Silhouette with the Forever Young Cricut cart. I know it's hard to see it so here's a peek at it:

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch: (flipped it :)

Thanks so much for peeking today! I have three videos getting ready to make their blog debut. I've got a quickie one for the pom pom flowers- coming. I've had loads of requests for the cake box- that's coming, & a new one for a card style you haven't seen on my blog that I'm just smitten with. I hope you like them! Anything else you'd like to see, just let me know :)
Gotta Go.

4 comments:

  1. Such a thoughtful and encouraging card for your friend! Very nice! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the black and white. I've been eyeing that cart, might have to get it! I'm sure your friend will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how clever! Love those Silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Karli this is so dramatic, great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin