Thursday, June 10, 2010

DT: For Dad Mojo 142

Hi there friends,
Today I have a Father's Day card that may go to my hubby or my FIL. Don't know yet. Usually, I make a few & have my boys pick out which one Dad gets & which one Pa Pa gets. Anyhoo, here it is:
The Deets:
All of the DP I used on this card came from the Monrovia Collection by SEI. This is my go-to guy stack. They're cardstock weight papers *perfect* for masculine projects. The papers are gorgeous (as all SEI are in my opinion :) They're foiled & flocked which adds the perfect touch of texture & shimmer without being glittery or girly. I used 4 of the papers in this collection & I think they go very well together. I also used my beloved Gypsy to weld the image & the letters together on my Cricut. I used the A Child's Year cart (luuuuuuuv) for the image & the font.

I enlisted the help of the Mojo Monday Sketch #142 for my card:
Thanks so much for peeking! Don't forget you can find the supplies used for this card (on sale!) at the YMH Store---> HERE.
Gotta Go!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome guy card and layout. Love the dp, you're right its great paper for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karli. I was just about to use some of those papers to make a couple of father's day cards too! I couldn't decide between that pack or the Windsor one. I really love the deep blue and copper combination in this pack though.
    Oh and I love your little touch of ribbon that doesn't at all make it girly :)
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, perfect DP for a masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I love the the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin