Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wacky Wednesday at Firecracker Designs by Pamela

Hello there friends,
I know it's a little quiet around the blog-o, but we're super busy packing & moving & we're down to the wire! Plus, I got called in for Jury Duty this week :(   Hopefully they'll let me postpone it a couple of weeks.

Anyhoo, it's Wacky Wednesday at FCD, so that means one stamp set is 50% off :)
Keeping with the theme of Christmas in July, today's featured stamp is:
Snowlady Wreath
Don't forget more Christmas sets are also on sale too! Need some inkspiration? Check out the gallery---> HERE. I'll be back to share my FCD project!
Later!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Karli! The snowman is sooooo cute :)

    Hope you're not too stressed wiht all the packing (I know it can be super stressful).
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sending good wishes for the move ...hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin