Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mojo Monday...on Sunday

Happy Sunday friends,
Here's my card for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch challenge. I wanted to use things I've had for a long time & haven't used --->which is A LOT sadly :(  Well, at least I am helping the economy, right ;)
Here's the sketch:
Here's my card:
I stamped the bee hive from an Our Craft Lounge set called the Bees Knees & the bees are from Pezadoodle stamps. I think Marti still has these available at her store. I adhered the little skittle bee bodies & added Stickles on their wings. Then I wrapped ribbon from my stash & added a silk flower & a button. The DP is Urban prairie by BasicGrey. I liked the simple layout of the sketch & look forward to using it again :)
Thanks for peeking today! Hope ya have a honey of a day!

5 comments:

  1. I love those little bees! I must have missed this mojo sketch, off to put it in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling Karli, love those little bee skittles! I keep helping out the failing economy too (someone's gotta do it right?)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Love those little bees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karli this is lovely! What a great image and those glossy bees look great. I've been looking at tha sketch and wondering how to make it work, you've got it right here
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin