Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday News

Hi ya friends,
My Blog Hop winner didn't contact me so I redrew at random again...

Patti West

come on down & claim your prize! Click on the "Email me" button & send me your 411. I've got my back up in case Patti doesn't claim it.

Next bit of news...
Some of the YMH Design Team members are stepping down from the DT... including myself :( for now. Kristina is an AMAZING, wonderful person to design for so if there's a DT call to replace me, I hope you consider going for it.Thank you Kristina for a terrific opportunity & being a love to work for :) It has been a real joy & pleasure to know you & call you my friend :)

Thirdly...
I have been invited to join the Design Team at the ABC Challenge Blog, so I hope you can come play along there.

And my last bit of news...
I'm off to CHA!!! Woo Hoo!!!! My friend, Diana, invited me to tag along and since there's no consumer show this year, she didn't need to ask me twice! She's having a SALE  this weekend at her store, Custom Impressions, in the city of Bellflower so stop by if you're in the area.

Thanks for peeking today!
Gotta go!

5 comments:

  1. woo hoo!!! move back people, cause Patti's claimin' the prize!!! :) thanks, Karli! enjoy CHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how you claim a prize! Hee! Hee ! Enjoy Patti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so jealous! Take some good picks of CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww shucks Karli, you just so sweet. I feel very fortunate to have had your talents on our team.You will surely be missed.
    Have a ball at CHA (as if you needed to be told that!)

    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new DT position & have fun at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin