Monday, February 14, 2011

Cardabilities DT Reveal SKetch #25

Hi ya friends,
Happy Valentine's Day! It's a beautiful day to celebrate love and friendship... and CHOCOLATE!!! mmmm :) Today is extra sweet because it's time for a brand new sketch reveal from Cardabilities.
Here's the sketch:
 Here's my card (2 ways):

I absolutely am insano over the Moonrise collection from SEI & am slowly using it :) every inch of paper on my card is from this collection. I did something special with the butterfly~ can you tell? I used left over pieces from the heart & key die to create the butterfly body. I cut through the center of the key to create the antennae. I likey! Then it's my usual go crazy with the Viva decor pearl pen in gold :) I stamped the Lovely Labels stamp with versamark & heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

This is a great sketch which lends itself to lots of uses. Come play with us by linking your card creation to the Cardabililtes blog. For this sketch you're not just playing for fun~ noooooooooo... You could win some goodies from Whimsie Doodles! You've got til the end of the month to play along.

Thanks so much for peeking today! And like my card sentiment reads "Hope your day is as happy as happy gets!"

Hugs and Muahs,





The 411
Stamps: Lovely Labels- Gina K, Flight of the Butterfly- SU
Paper: Moonrise- SEI, Black cs- SU, Gold Foil cs- AC
Ink: Onyx Black- versafine
Tools: Labels 8 Nesties, Butterflies 2 -Spellbinders, Heart & Lock Die set- CC Designs
Other: Gold embossing powder, gold ribbon, Viva Decor Pearl pen~ gold

5 comments:

  1. Wow...........what a pretty card. I love the embossed background and the way the text is formed.

    Happy Valentines Day!

    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love that paper, so cool looking. Hope you get loads of chocolate today! I've been gorging all day long! Hope to try this great sketch, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli, this is just amazing! Gorgeous papers and the butterfly is the perfect touch! WOW! Beautiful job with the sketch! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rich gold tones with the black on this card its very bold and dramatic. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin