Sunday, February 13, 2011

PTI: Think Big Challenge

Hi friends,
I'm back in the nick of time to join PTI for their "Think Big" Challenge. Like my last card, I wanted to keep with the simple stamping tradition of PTI for this card.
Here it is:
I used the largest flourish from the Fancy Flourishes Stamp set for the stem & leaves for my quilled flowers. Those flowers were made with the CB Quilled Chrysanthemum dies (that I've had forever & haven't used :(   I used Bitty Dots Basics in Lemon Tart for those & added little pearls in the centers. The sentiment comes from (my fav) In Bloom stamped in Simply Chartruese ink. I created a frame along the edges with my Scor-Pal, a la Nichole :) I seriously don't know why I haven't used these dies before cuz these flowers are so easy & quick to make.

Once again, thank you for taking a peek at my card today.
Gotta Go!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutly LOVE this card! So elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli, this is just so very pretty. Love the background swirl and the flowers w/the pearl centers are gorgeous.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I really like how you used the lg flourish as the stem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin