Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cardabilities DT Reveal Sketch #34

Hi ya friends,
It's the end of June & the end of my time with Cardabilities :( Today is my last reveal as part of the DT. It's been awesome to work with all the talented designers over the past year & with Cardabilities sketches.
Here's Sketch #34
 Here's my card:
 This stamp is MFT Pure Innocence Pucker Up- isn't she adorable :) Although she looks like business is slow & she's got lemonade to sell! She's colored with Copics. Her lemonade got a bit of Yellow Stickles to give it some kick.
Here's a closer peek:

I also used the MFT banner die for the banner. Pretty simple card :)

I hope you can join us on Sketch #34 & if you do, you could be in the running for a generous prize pack from our Sponsor ---> Robyn's Fetish!

Be sure you Linky your card creation by the 14th!

Thanks so much for peeking
Gotta Go!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry your DT term is up. You sure ended it 'sweetly!' This is an adorable card and I love the stickles added to the pitcher of lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely impressive! Wonderful colors, and what an adorable image - colored beautifully of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the lemonade. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I really want that MFT die set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Karli! Love her, she is the sweetest (lol, I haven't inked mine up yet, the story of my life). Your coloring is beautiful and love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a super job with this sketch, love the bright colors this is just so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin