Monday, June 13, 2011

Ok, just 1 more...

Hi ya friends!
Today is my birthday :) I'm 29.99  ---> again ;) in case you're wondering! The boys took me to my fav restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory, to celebrate. Yummy!!! My most fav thing to eat there (besides the cheesecake, of course) is Avocado Eggrolls!!! It's a little piece of heaven, let me tell ya! and if you like avocados, you've got to try them!

Well, today I have one more Graduation card to share I made for my BFF's son. I forgot I had 1 more to share :)
Here's my card:
I cased this card cuz I loved the simple perfection of it. I used his school colors of burgundy & gold. The finished size is A2-  4 1/4 x 5 1/2".

This is my last week of school so I've been SUPER busy, and I know this week will be some kind of crazy, but I see the light! I can't wait to get started on summer vacation!

Thanks so much for peeking today :) Have a goodie!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful grad card, Karli!! Happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I LOVE Cheesescake Factory, hope it will come to the UK one day soon...
    Happy Birthday to you Karli
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI!!!!
    Your card is super cute.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday!!! I love The Cheesecake Factory! Hope you had two slices :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin