Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

Hello friends,
Yes it's me!!! I know, I can't believe it either, but I told you I got a wee bit of extra craft time last weekend so I have one more card to share.
Here it is:
 I used the same paper as the other 2 previous cards- MME Lost & Found Christmas. That beautiful birdcage & birdie is a Spellbinder's die called Bird Sanctuary. I cut it out on some gold cs. I used my fav poinsettia die again, this time cutting it out of felt. The chain is the chain border punch from EK Success. The little sprigs is a MS punch.

Here's a closer peek:
Did you notice my beloved Viva pen??? Little touches here & there on the cage... happy sigh... :)

Here's a peek at the dimension of the birdcage (and a peek of the innies.)


 Thanks so much for peeking today friends :) I have a few Christmas cards in my stash and now I've gotta get started on my Thanksgiving stuff- yikes! That's around the corner!

Gotta Go!

9 comments:

  1. Another pretty card. Love the chain punch.

    Big Hugs
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! This is gorgeous, Karli! What is the size of this card? It looks taller than A2. Or is it your awesome camera work? Wonderful job with thiscard! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli, this is SO beautiful!!! I think I might need to get that Poinsettia die...and the birdcage, too!! Great color choices on this! The extra touch of Viva pen on the cage is perfect! Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The birdcage in gold and the poinsettia in felt--fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower out of felt is gorgeous!!! Love everything about your card- the bird and birdcage are so pretty- love the touches of the pearl pen too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous and what a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Just love the elegance and the colors on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin