Saturday, December 24, 2011

Card Rush

Hi ya friends,
Christmas day is a sleep away & I'm in a mad dash to complete the rest of my cards. I think I'll be ready though :) It's a good thing I hand deliver 99% of my cards! So today, I'm sharing some I got to complete yesterday.

Here's card #1: It's a Joy Fold Card
 You pop that top flap open & the lower panel flaps opens showing the sentiment. There's a space under the main image where you write your message.
(I think this card looks sooo much better in person :( don't know why the gold looks so weird.

#2: Tri-Shutter Card
Here it is closed:
& opened:

the 3rd is my CAS (as much as I can do it ;)

I made a few of these since they were pretty easy.
I'm heading back to the craft lab to complete my cards.
Thanks for peeking!
Gotta Go!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karli,
    beautiful cards. I love the CAS one you made.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Big Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three gorgeous cards- WOW- you have been busy! I love the fabulous gold card- love the tri-fold card and the Snowflakes- wonderful! I hope you have a wonderful Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin