Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Family Record Book

Hi friends,
Here's the other book I made at the second Marion Smith class. Like the other album, I had to complete it myself.
Here's the cover:

Here are the innies:
 The page on the left has a waterfall element. You pull on the bottom tag & all the pics cascade down :)

This book has top loading & side-loading pockets for tags (as shown)





The page on the right is a pocket page.

This is the back cover:

I added lots of flowers & blingy goodness :) The metal flower embellishments on the cover & middle tag are from Marion's line for Prima & they're really pretty. The flowers are Prima & Recollections. The bling is Prima & ZVA. Even though this book has lots of flowers & bling,  I thought it would be great for some family pics---> the rich colors & distressing would go with the pics of my boys & the embellies would still make it a bit girly for me :)

Marion's Vintage Trinket collection can be found at the YMH Store---> HERE
and the bling can be found HERE.

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Gotta Go!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely mini album. The colors are great, makes me want to make one too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!! I love all the flowers, butterflies and bling. The black lace is a beautiful touch, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin