Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blogoversary Winner!

Hi ya friends,
Sorry I didn't get to post this sooner. I was in urgent care on Friday with an ear infection & gall bladder ickies :( I'm slowly feeling better...very slowly... :(

Thank you so much for your comments :) Without further delay, the prize pack goes to:

HAPPY 3rd YEAR!!!! AWEASOME & HOLLY COW BATMAN what a package! I am already a follower and I really like hello kitty my self!!

Congrats! Please click on the "Email Me" button & I'll get it out to you. Enjoy! 
Thank you everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, just read your post. Hope you are on the mend, that sounds terrible. Feel better my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli, what terrible news. I hope you are feeling better.

    Scrappyrae10, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you have been unwell Karli. I do hope that you will be feeling healthy and energetic soon.
    Congratulations on your third year and to Scrappy Rae!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin