Monday, April 16, 2012

Swiiiing!

Hi ya friends,
I'm so tickled you're excited about my blogoversary candy! (See previous post for all the deets :)
I've got a fun card to share with ya today. I made it for a little boy my Grammy used to take care of.
Here it is:
 This is a swing fold card. My very first! Here you see the card closed. I used MFT's At the Movies Die-namics set. The film reel is from T!m's line---> perfect size for cards :) the numbers were made with PTI dies & it's all on Shimmer Black cardstock.
This is an interactive card so that middle panel completely swings the other way when you open the card:
 Swiiiiing!

 Now the "back" panel is on the front...
 ...and the panel that was on the front of the card when closed is now on the back! Tah Dah! Magic!
I just luuuv these interactive cards :) and it wasn't too tricky to make, plus you get 2 cards from 1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock. nice :) You can find a tute ----> HERE.

Thanks so much for peeking!
Hasta la bye-bye ;)

6 comments:

  1. There is going to be a very excited 11-year old boy when he opens this card! the flip is fun and your embellishing fab. Thanks for the tutorial link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is really grand - wonderful. Very creative and well done. I love it!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little boy is going to be sooo excited with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card. I love all the details you added. Great job!

    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is FABULOUS!!!!! Thanks for the link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG- this is just amazing- you make the most awesome stuff!!! Lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin