Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Costume

Hi friends,
Once again, my favorite time of the year has arrived... Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks!!! Yaaay! Annnnd... Halloween is around the corner which means time for chocolate chow down :) and they're on sale! It's like Christmas in October!
So here's my first Halloween card of the season:
Have you seen those peeps who wear "This IS my Halloween Costume" T-shirts? What party-poopers! DRESS UP! Live a little- it's OK...really. ;) But there are a few things to keep in mind: Keep the skanky costumes at home---> nobody wants to see those out & about, KWIM??? Oh and one more thing for the guys: skin tight super hero costumes should be reserved for the kiddos. Unless you can actually fill it in with your own real muscles, then you have a pass ;) ... and be sure you pass by my house too! Just kidding ;)
Because of school, I dress up every year...plus there's usually a Starbucks gift card prize in there so I'm highly motivated to WIN! I've got lot's of PSL to fill up on before it's gone ;)

The card deets:
I used papers (lots of patterns) from the Haunted Collection from MME. The T-Shirt is from the Girly Graphic T-Shirt Die-namics & Stamp set from MFT. I used the Web EF behind it. I also used a MS web border punch along the side. Finished it up with a few black pearls.

I played along with this week's MFT sketch:
I'll also be joining in these Spooktacular challenges:
Opus Gluei: Challenge #140 A little sketchy
Blogger's Challenge: Boo to You
Craft us Crazy: Halloween/ AG

Thanks so much for peeking today.
Gotta Go!

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the embossed detail on the costume. Get the costume working my friend, sounds tempting if their is a SB gift card involved, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Karli!!! I can't wait till Halloween. We just got a new principal and for the first time in 12 years, the kids (and staff!) can dress up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun card! Great mix of papers.

    My favorite seasonal goodie is the Pumpkin Spice donuts from DD. Enjoy your PSL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your sense of humour and how you use it often in your cards! Enjoy those Hallowe'en/October treats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch, love the T shirt LOL!
    Thank you for joining Opus Gluei this fortnight :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the t-shirt! Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute - love the Costume T-Shirt! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love the chocolate chow down idea. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post! I am nodding my head as I read it - especially the leave your skanky costumes at home. LOL

    Your card is so fun, and the image really pops by the restrained use of colors to make your point - it works wonderfully! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity (and humor) with us at Opus Gluei! Please come back for more challenges with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin