Monday, January 21, 2013

Rock the Bump!

Hi friends,
The pregnancy parade continues, as I have a card I made for a teacher at my school who is expecting her first baby *Ü*!
Here it is:
 This stamp is an oldie but goodie called She's Having a Baby from MFT. I luv this stamp cuz it's easy to color & paper piece. (I did have to mask the frame & baby things that are all around the image.) I added a few pearls with my Viva pen. I colored her with my Prisma pencils & Gamsol.

Here's a peek of the innies:
I added 2 embossed buttons Ü. The sentiments come from a different stamp called Baby Bump (also from MFT). It has several witty pregnancy ones! 

I used this week's sketch:
Thanks again for popping in!
Gotta Go!

The 411 
Stamps: She's Having a Baby, Baby Bump- MFT
Paper: Howdy Doody- MME, CU cs
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Creamy Brown
Tools: Oval Nesties, MS embossed button punch
Other: ribbon, button, twine, Viva Decor Pen

3 comments:

  1. Pretty, soft colors. Love the pearls, angled strips, and lovely bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card Karli. I'm sure your colleague will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the pieced bump and all of the pun pearls you've added. Beautiful inside, too. Your colleague will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin