Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Organization: Wafer Thin Dies

Hi friends,
I get many questions about how I organize my craft stuff. So today, I have a quick 3 minute video where I share how I store my wafer thin dies.
Here's a peek at the organizer I use:
 Here's the back:
This is how I store my border dies
 This is the back of the second one where I store the A2 larger dies and impression plates
 You can find all the deets by watching the video.

Here is the you tube link:
http://youtu.be/vdAsdGw0sJQ

If you have any questions, please leave it in the comments section & I'll post it here.
Tootles!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea- I am visual, so want to be able to see the dies- perfect! I made a binder with different color pages for the different companies, and added a cut out of the die....I have to look a little harder for them- this would be better....! Thanks for sharing all of your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your organizational ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin