Sunday, April 21, 2013

ConGRADulations

Hi ya friends,
I have a graduation card to share today. I don't have a particular person in mind yet, but I do have several grads I need to make cards for, so it will definitely be going to one of them.
Here it is:
 I used MFT's Inspired by Knowledge stamp set (yes... again... sigh) I luv, luv, luv this set & I'm warning you, this may not be the last time you see it! It's so easy to use & it's classy & classic. I heat embossed the cap & books on black cardstock with black embossing powder. Although it may look like it's glittered, it's not. It's just a reflection of the shine.

Here's a closer peek:
 I ran the Picket Fence DI marker to define the pages. The sentiment comes from PI Book in Hand stamp set. That was heat embossed with Silver powder.

Here's a peek at the innies:

I used this week's AWESOME sketch at MFT. (rotated it)
I think I'll be using this one quite a bit!

Thanks so much for peeking today!
 Have a goodie!


The 411
Stamps: IB Knowledge, PI Book in Hand- MFT
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Black cs, Gray cs, Silver cs, Graduation caps- Sandylion
Tools: Fishtail Banner Dienamics- MFT
Other: Black embossing powder, Recollections alpha Glitter stickers, black floss, DI marker

2 comments:

  1. I really like the books/cap image, especially embossed. I love the banner and inside sentiment. Any graduate will be lucky and happy to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the black on black embossing. It does look glittery from the shine, great look. Such a fun grad card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin