Wednesday, June 19, 2013

You're TOTEally Awesome!

Hi ya friends,
I'm back to share a gift I'm Jordan is giving one of his teachers. All of his teachers will be getting a little something, but one of his teachers absolutely bent over backwards for him...and she deserves these treats & a whole lot more.
Here they are:
 So let's break it down. Inside this pretty little tote she'll find these three cards.

Card one: We "REELY" appreciate you
 I used the MFT At the Movies dienamics & stamp set.

Here's the innies:
 A couple of movie tix... so her mind can escape from the challenge that is my little darling...

Card two: Thank You Grandé
 I bought that Starbucks stamp when I was in Las Vegas years ago. Yea, I buy crafting stuff even while in Vegas! Don't you? *Ü* The sentiment comes from Essential Sentiments from MFT.

Here are the innies:
 Pull up on the lid to reveal the coffee & a little somethin' else ;)

Card Three: There's no "sub"stitute for you
 Hmmm??? Whatever could it be...

It's a sub sandwich. I didn't use my Cricut or an SVG file to create it--- like you couldn't tell, Ha! It's all punches & dies & silliness *Ü* It's going to have a Subway card in it.

Being a teacher myself, I know teaching can be tough----> really tough at times, so I appreciate all the extra work & patience & that she never gave up on him this year. Hopefully, these treats will help her enjoy a well-deserved summer vacation *Ü*

You can find a great video tute for the Starbucks card---> HERE.
Thanks so much for peeking!
Tootles!

7 comments:

  1. I bet you have a reputation that precedes you when all of the teachers see these awesome projects!!! Wow- this is amazing- love the movie reel set- that is so cute- love the starbucks card- my kids would love cards like that.....and LOVE the sub sandwich- you are soooo amazingly creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are TOTEly awesome. This is a great set! I'm sure she will just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning!! Such amazing details on each one!! Love,love it and so will your sons teachers!! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Tote'ally awesome gift card holders! Love, love, love the MFT movie theme holder. Leave it to you to find a Starbucks stamp! Your 'sandwich' is super fun and creative. I eat plain sandwiches, but I love your toppings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one lucky teacher. Your teacher gifts always amaze me. You will start her summer off with a big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so awesome! Bet they will be fighting to have Jordan next year. Such a fun and creative gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I luv your movie card and also the starbucks coffe card oooh I wish I can buy also the starbucks stamp...could you tell me please which stamp store did you bought it..and the pizza card yay too cuuuteee ach I love to walk along your blog all are amazing and YOU ARE SO CREATIVE GIRL..let us make a friend...I love your crafter that so creative like you..hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin