Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Feliz Cumpleaños

Hola friends,
I have a little something I made to add to the décor of my classroom.
Here it is:
I mean, you can't have a fiesta without a piñata? I used this cutie from La La Land Crafts called Piñata Marci. I luv how she's peeking from under the bandana to make sure she hits it! *Ü* Took one from the Karli playbook ;) wink. She's colored with Copics. The background was created with Distress Inks. All the little candy got a coat of glossy accents & are popped up on foam tape.

I have so many fun piñata memories... and so do my boys. Gotta luv the simple things in life *Ü*

Thanks for peeking today. Have a FUN-filled day!


The 411 
Stamps: Piñata Marci- LLLC
Paper: White cs-Neenah, Tickled Pink-My Mind's Eye, pink cs
Ink: Cocoa Brown- Memento
Tools: Mini tabs quartet dienamics-MFT, beautiful bows dienamics-MFT, copics, Stickles, Wink of Stella pen, Glossy Accents

4 comments:

  1. tooo cuuuteeeee
    you coloring again adorable
    and I want that candy pleasee
    lovely DP you have used too and nice bow made by paper
    love this adorable card Karli
    see you soon maybe on my Blog
    I miss your visit :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image and amazing coloring! Love the coated candy and cute bow. What fun memories you and your sons must have of your pinata times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make such wonderful cards and decor Karli. Your students must love all the personal touches in your classroom. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, indeed! Love this image and the papers used for it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin