Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hello Father

Hi again friends,
I have a couple of cards to share with you.
Here's the first:
 I had fun creating this card. I die cut the feathers from vellum and the "hello" from gold foil card stock. I hadn't played with the Scribbles die so I decided to add a couple here. That is such a fun die! Who knew scribbles would make me happy *Ü*

I used this sketch from MFT:
 My second card is for Father's Day:
 The "father" die cut is a sizzlit die I've had for ever and a day! Sometimes having too many toys is not a good thing because you don't get to use what you have. Even though I have A LOT of toys, I seem to always play with the same ones... must have picked that up from my boys ;) wink.

I used this Mojo Monday sketch (rotated):
 I say, if I'm not tall and skinny- neither will my cards! Just kidding... I forgot this was tall & skinny week *Ü* My card is A2 sized.

I will also play along in the following challenges:
Sister Act Card challenges: Challenge #108
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Challenge #313 Father's Day
The Crafter's Cafe: One for the boys
Mod Squad Challenges: Masculine
Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge- Anything Goes

Well, that's it for now.
Tootles,

The 411
Hello Card
Paper: Moonrise- SEI, True Black cs-PTI, Very Vanilla-SU, vellum cs, Gold Foil cs
Tools: Basic set dies- Mama Elephant, Hello die- Wplus9, Scribbles dies, Feathers & Arrows dies-MFT, Decorative Tile embossing Folder-CB

Father Card
Paper: Always Artichoke cs-SU, This & That Charming- Echo Park, Copper foil cs-DCWV
Tools: Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banners Dies, Accent It: Rock & Roll dies, Fishtail banners dies- MFT,  "Father" die-Sizzix

8 comments:

  1. wow wow wow
    first card Manly...many details and many texture really WOOOW
    Great manly card
    and the second one
    you really great to put many element on a card Karli
    I can not
    you see tomorrow I put 5 element on my card and my card is...LIKE I NEVER KNOW ...is that me who made that hmmmmm
    I love the second one too...
    See you tomorrow on my DT post Karli
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design for a masculine card, Karli! Love that you cut the feathers from vellum and used gold accents! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tag is a cool idea for a shirt. The second card is gorgeous, love the sketch and your color/paper choices. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>If you’ve haven't become a follower yet, please do so as soon as you can. To be a winner, one must be a follower. If you already follow us, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are well done. Very cleaver ideas. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas and cards. I had never seen the scribble die before and think it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the feather card! The card design and Hello are fabulous. The star and Father on the second card along with the plaid make a perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! Lovely image and card design too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin