Monday, November 9, 2015

Feels like Fall

Hi friends,
So in keeping with bringing balance to the force (and YES! I am looking forward to the new Star Wars movie *Ü*), I bring you a couple of Fall-themed cards.
Here's the first:
 It's bright, I know- lol. I hadn't played with MFT sketches in a while, so I thought I would check out this week's sketch:
I couldn't get past the stars because I'm so literal when it comes to sketches, but i decided to challenge myself & my card was born. It is colored with Copics and the background is blended with Distress Inks. I'm going to send it to my Grammy because I haven't sent a card in a while :(

Here's card #2
I made this one to send to my friends that teach at my former school.
Here are the innies:

Thank you for popping in today! Have a great week *Ü*

3 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous! I love your colorful backdrop to the scarecrow, and the birds instead of the stars in the sketch (brilliant)! Your Grandma has to save all of the Masterpieces she gets from you. Love your Thanksgiving card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cuutee your first card
    any you change so much the sketch and still adorable
    lovely colored and the sponged backgorund is awesome Karli
    your granma will love this
    second card also awesome really love the warm color there
    hugs
    Monika (in the office hehe :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Grammy is going to love that card! The sponged background is beautiful with your expertly-colored scarecrow. Fun idea with the birds.

    Perfect color combo for your Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin