Monday, November 23, 2015

Let There Be Peace on Earth

Hi friends,
Today I have a card to share I made for a friend who is a French teacher at another school. I was so saddened with the recent attacks in Paris, and around the world, I had to reach out to her to let her know my thoughts and prayers are with her, her family, and the people of France.
Here's my card:
 I used the MFT Sun Rays stencil, embossing paste, and Distress Inks to create the background. I used the colors of the French flag and the sun rays to represent their light will never be snuffed out. I die cut the MFT Eiffel Tower die out of silver mirror card stock and the dove dies are from Impression Obsession. The sentiment is from MFT-IB Christmas heat embossed in silver over a strip of vellum.
Here's another peek:

These terrorist attacks are tragic, and while injustice, greed, and corruption very well exist in the world, somehow...I don't think God (in whatever form) wants or warrants these actions.

Thank you for popping in today. I hope you have a great week *Ü*

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin