Monday, December 14, 2015

Fleece Navidad

Hello there friends,
I had wanted to post these cards earlier, but I've been sick, sick, sick with the stomach flu. :( Hope it doesn't come your way because it's no bueno. :(

Anyhoo, I have three cards to share today featuring the cuuuuute Baaah Humbug stamp set from Lawn Fawn and little shakers.
Here's the first:
As soon as I saw this set, I knew I wanted to stamp the sheep on felt! I used MFT Sweet Tooth felt which was perfect. It stamped clean with no smudging with Memento tuxedo black ink. I colored them lightly with my son's markers (shhhh) and of course, I had to use the "fleece navidad" sentiment... I am a Spanish teacher after all *Ü*
 The centers are all shakers. This one has some Martha Stewart snow glitter and red stars to match the pattern paper.

Here's card #2:
 This is another little sheep image from the set. It's so fun to add all the little accessories! The "Christmas" die cut comes from the Holiday Words Script set from Sizzix & Tim Holtz. Above the shaker, I added the small dainty bow dienamics from MFT cut from gold cardstock.

And the last card:
 I added the larger Dainty Bow dienamics from MFT cut out of gold cardstock too.

If all three cards look similar, well that's because I used the same sketch to create them:
It's this week's MFT sketch #258
Thanks so much for peeking!
Have a great week *Ü*

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards. I love shakers and the felt is perfect for the sheep.

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin