Monday, January 18, 2016

Cards From the Heart Card Drive

Hi friends,
There are a few card drives going on right now, and since I had a lovely crafternoon free, I decided I should spend it making some Valentine's Day cards to bring a smile to some sweet kids. Today's set is going to the Cards from the Heart drive. You can read all about it ---> HERE.

I created 5 cards in this set.
Here is one:
 I used the Pizza my Heart stamp set & coordinating dies (Lawn Fawn). I colored the pizzas with Copics & had fun stamping on the toppings. Since the "Olive You" sentiment was on all the cards, I made sure to include at least one olive on each pizza. *Ü* I used the Gingham Backdrops Stamp set (Lawn Fawn) and the Plaid Embossing folder (Cuttlebug) in the background.

Here are the innies, which is the same for all cards:
 Here's a peek at the other pizzas:

And a group shot:

 I used this week's clean & simple sketch from My Favorite Things #263.
I truly hope the kiddos receiving one of these cards, smile when they see it *Ü*
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Now I want a slice of pizza! That image is mouthwatering and your cards adorable. The gingham is perfect with the pizza theme. I'm certain your cute cards will bring smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You have been busy crafting cards! Such wonderful cards! But for some reason i'm in mood for pizza now! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Karli
    you know I dont have job more cause last december was my last day and the contract is finish and I promise not buy any new stamp before I get a new job
    BUUTT LOOKING AT YOUR CARD
    oooh I cant stand I WANT TO HAVE THAT PIZZA set please forgive me I will buy I will this is so cuuute Karli cute set and I love it
    you have lovely gingham paper sweety
    Adorable set again
    LUV MUCH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin