Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lots of Love

Hi there friends,
Popping in to share a card today I was inspired to create with this week's MFT sketch #262.
Here it is:

 Here's the sketch:
 So one of my kryptonites is doing anything straight! Maybe this card looks simple, but it was hard for me to get these die-cuts to line up! Having those wonky stitches along the edges totally didn't help either, Lol! I die-cut the "love" die from the Accent it: Celebrate set of dies (MFT) in varying shades of pinks-to-Red. I added little strips of glitter sheets (Tim Holtz) under each to kind of "fix" any diecuts that weren't exactly straight *Ü* I used the Layered Heart border die (MFT) and inlayed the hearts in the same ombré colors.

Here's a peek of the innies:
I used the largest Wonky Stitches die (Avery Elle) on the front and inside panel. The stamp was from the $1 bin at Michaels.
 
 I think I will send this card to my Grammy because I love, love, love, love her... and... she's 88 so she won't notice if they're not perfectly straight *Ü*

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Grammy will love it -- but not nearly as much as she loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and red - 'love'ly!!! Grammy will certainly love this card from her wonderful granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin