Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Stinkin' Cute

Hello friends,
I have a few more cards for the Cards from the Heart card drive and the Share the Love card Challenge.

Here they are:

This is the "boy version."
 I used the Stinkin' Cute stamp set with the coordinating dies (Lawn Fawn). Now that's a stamp set that lives up to its name! *Ü* I colored the little skunk with Copics. I die-cut the large heart from the Nestabilities heart set (Spellbinders) and the Heart Circles die (Spellbinders) from Regal Rose and Strawberry Slush cardstock (SU).

Here's the "Girl version."
 Everything is the same except for the little flower on her head and the embossing folder in the background. The boy one has dots and this one uses the Rose Garden folder (Sizzix).

Here they are together for comparison:

Here are all the Girl ones: I made 3 of these.

and 2 boy ones:
 (If the skunks looks different, you have a good eye! No need to adjust your screen...I colored one skunk with Warm Gray markers, but I liked it better with Cool Grays, so all the rest of the skunks are colored in cool grays.)

Here's a peek of the innies: all have this design.
The sentiment stamp came from the $1 bin at Michael's.

I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #431.
 I hope the kiddos getting these cards think they're stinkin' cute! Too bad these aren't scratch & sniff... that would have been a fun touch! ... well maybe the boys might think so. *Ü*

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tootles,

4 comments:

  1. Awww...your cards are just too stinkin cute!!! So sweet!!! Thanks for your lovely comments! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling- love the flowers to make the skunk female too- what fun Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me this is a winner card
    you made 2 version a boy one and a girly one ooh Karly
    so so cuuute again
    You are soooo busy making this lovely set
    I am not in the mood of making many cards but one card is ok hehehe
    Karli I miss your visit
    look at my two last post it has my craft room and the things inside my drawer..
    see you there sweety
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin