Sunday, January 3, 2016

Thank yous

Happy New Year friends,
I hope 2016 has been good to you so far *Ü*
I have a couple of Thank You cards to share today.
Here's the first:
I really like the color combos in this paper pad- oranges, pinks, grays, and white. It's from the Blomma collection by Jessica Swift & Anna Griffin. I used the small Dainty Bow Dienamics (MFT) on a Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax (MFT). The sentiment is from Signature Greetings (PTI) on a Stitched Circle Stax (MFT). The little "THANKS" banner was a freebie I received, but it's from Taylored Expressions. I luved that this card came together speedy quick because there's NO coloring- just pattern paper & die cuts & one sentiment stamp! *Ü*  Yay!

Here's the next card:
This card is going to one of my students who plays guitar in his own band--- hence the theme. The guitar comes from the Accent It: Rock & Roll Dienamics (MFT). The sentiment is from Masculine Graphic Tee (MFT). The "Gracias" is from a freebie from Lawn Fawn.
Here's a closer peek at the guitar:
I added a coat of Glossy Accents all over the guitar to give it that slick look. I also used the Liquid Platinum embossing powder (Ranger) and oh my word---I'm in luv! It is a beautiful color! I die-cut the little stars in in too.

I used a couple of sketches to assist me on these cards:
Mojo Monday #428 and MFT Sketch #261.

I have a few more Thank You cards to make--- which is a GOOD thing, right! Lots to be grateful for *Ü*

Thanks so much for peeking at my cards today!
Have a great week *Ü*

3 comments:

  1. Love the design and colors of your first card. The guitar card is certain to put a smile on your student's face. It is an awesome card and so thoughtful. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Thank You cards are just wonderful. Love the colors combos, and WOW- the guitar is great- I have a brother that plays guitar- what a cool idea! Just back from traveling over the holiday- hope your Holidays were wonderful, and wishing you many blessings in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute!! Love these colors on your card! xo Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin