Monday, April 4, 2016

Birthday Card and VIDEO

Hi there friends,
Twenty-two years ago, Spring brought me my first bunny, who I named Akoni.  I just knew I was having a girl...so to my surprise, I had a 10 pound baby BOY! I had a girl's name picked out so I had a hard time letting that go so I could choose a boy's name. I looked through an "Ethnic names" book in the hospital and stopped at the A's! Lol *Ü* Akoni.

Akoni is a Hawaiian name and it means "priceless" and I liked that. However there were several times during these 22 years when he wasn't quite so priceless... *Ü*

Today's video shows how I made his simple card.
Here it is:
 and the innie:
 I am also debuting the MISTI tool! I used it to get this two-color stamped image.

You can watch the video below or on my YouTube channel --->HERE.

 

I MacGuyvered a way to be able to film from above. If you only knew what it took...Lol...*Ü*  but I'm much happier with how this video came out compared to the last one. I'd love to hear what you think!

I used this week's MFT Sketch #274 for my inspiration:
 Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Have a great day!
Tootles,

2 comments:

  1. Happy 22nd Birthday to your son!

    Fabulous card. Love the colors and fun present.

    Your nails look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    Simple...elegant and I love the Embissed paper...great color combo...Akoni happy belated bday...
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin