Sunday, April 17, 2016

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

Hi friends,
I have a birthday card to share with ya today. I was all ready to film the process of this card which focuses on the no-line Copic coloring technique. I was in about 5 minutes, when my battery died :(
*Rookie Rule #1: Make sure the battery is fully charged before recording the video...D'oh!

Here it is:
This cutie is Piñata Marci (La La Land Crafts) colored with the No-line copic coloring technique. After I was done coloring her, I masked her and the piñata & ink blended the background with Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn) Then I went over a few parts with my Prismacolor Pencils to add some details. Last, I added a few crystal sequins and crystal confetti. I added some Stickles to the center of the piñata, skirt, and falling candy.

Here's a peek of the innie:
The fun streamers are from the Hooray stamp set (Papertrey Ink.)

That's it for today.
Have a fun-filled week!
Tootles,

5 comments:

  1. Super cute as always! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaw-dropping amazing coloring!!! Darling card and image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an adorable card! Just love the no-line technique! My finger is much better! *lol* Have a wonderful day sweety! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. the little girl is so so sweettt and love your color combo
    and sweet also inside your card
    if I am a little girl I would love to have your card soo cuuutee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning! Love this beautiful card- you are very talented : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin